If you are looking for information on InteliGEN before you buy you’ve come to the right place. There are numerous reviews out there that are basically bought and show no real information about the product, they do not provide you with viable facts, and push you to either buy this or another product without even doing proper research on it.
My goal is to provide you with as much information as possible about this product, the company, and in general how effective and safe it really is so you can make a wise decision. I have tried numerous similar products in the past, at this point I have stopped spending money on them as I have found natural alternatives through an improved diet and relaxation techniques, but I know there are still many out there that are still getting lured in less than perfect products by means of shady marketing. I have found that the best way I can put my experience to use is by sharing my research with others.
What is InteliGEN?
This is a natural supplement consisting of nootropics that is claimed to be an advanced formula for improving overall brain performance. Made from 100% natural ingredients it is claimed to boost productivity, focus, memory, energy, and concentration. Overall it is claimed to increase processing speed of the brain and even improve intelligence.
I like that the product does not contain any caffeine because even in small dosages it’s still caffeine and still has plenty of negative effects. Though the brain really does require a lot of energy, there are plenty of other ways to gain it. The product is claimed to have all of the necessary nutrients, amino acids, and vitamins in order to get enough energy to your brain to work at its best.
If you are not familiar with nootropics it’s important to understand that these are all natural ingredients that are claimed to work to improve focus and memory. They maintain proper brain function and keep the brain safe and protected. Nootropics have cognitive enhancing properties and usually have minimal side effects making the ideal for long term use. Now, this does not mean that all nootropic ingredients are the same so always research the ingredients carefully to confirm this. The blend in InteliGEN are claimed to be highly concentrated and very effective as they are made from the safest and the purest ingredients on the market. They will boost the strength of neurotransmitters in the brain and by taking just one pill daily on a regular basis you will experience an incredible brain power boost.
Ingredients in InteliGEN
I like that they have provided information for the 4 active and, as it seems, most important ingredients in the product. There is also a list of other ingredients in the product in the Terms.
- Bacopa Monnieri – this is one of the most common nootropic you will see in supplements. This is because it has proven effects for improving cognitive ability, boosting memory, and overall brain health. It also has antioxidant properties allowing for improved brain function, focus, attention, and boosts brain communication. Also, it is known for producing mild depression, stress, and anxiety. It is recommended for use up to 12 weeks and has mild side effects.
- Vinpocetine – it aids in the increase of blood flow to the brain and aids in the renewal of damaged brain cells. This is essential as it boosts oxygen and nutrient flow to the brain which increases energy in the brain. It is known to boost levels of important neurotransmitters located in the brain and boosts memory, recall speed, learning capacity, attention span, and is protects the neurotransmitters from toxins as it’s an antioxidant. Though no limit as to how long you can take it is noted, there are some mild side effects possible.
- Ginkgo Biloba – is known to boost both short and long term memory, aids in the prevention of symptoms of dementia, and improves intelligence, cognition, attention, motivation, concentration, and overall blood flow to the brain. It is also considered a powerful antioxidant. There is contradicting information about its safety so dosage is very important. There are also some mild side effects.
- Acetyl –L-Carnitine – there are signs that it may affect intellect and brain function. It improves memory and learning capacity and has neural antioxidant as well as anti-ageing properties. Aids in boosting memory recall speed, boosts attention span and attention switching abilities, improves concentration, clear thinking, and focus. Though it is considered safe it does have some possible mild side effects.
- Oat Barn
- Papaya Leaf Extract
- Black Walnut Hull
- Prune Extract
- Aloe Vera
- L. Acidophilus
- Apple Pectin
Other listed ingredients in the Smart Cleanse Blend are:
The ingredients that are provided have been used numerous times in different combinations in various products I have tried and reviewed. Though some certainly DO have some mild side effects, nothing is too extreme and not everyone will experience the side effects. The ingredients have been proven numerous times to be effective and some have been thoroughly researched with real scientific backing.
There are 3 options for purchasing this product:
- 3 months – $29.60 each – $148.00
- 2 months – $33.00 each – $99.00
- 1 month – $49.00
There is no information in the terms about whether there are memberships you are automatically signed up for which is great and the prices are actually reasonable. They also offer mail in rebates up to $50 off with details in the package and you get a $15 gift certificate for store credit. They also have a 30 day money back guarantee, but I never trust these, if you have experience with it please share in the comments.
The Verdict on InteliGEN
I think that it is possible that this product just may be effective. The ingredients have been proven numerous times to work in improving brain function and memory but do not expect to become a genius just by taking the supplement. It will simply give your brain more energy so as to improve memory recall, concentration, focus, and overall, well, energy. Something we all need. Though there is no supplement facts to confirm the doses, I think the ingredients speak for themselves. Do your own research as well, read into the ingredients, and speak with your doctor before ordering InteliGEN.